Business development manager, Stockholm
Are you the one? Can you proactively identify great business opportunities within product design and bring in valuable new clients and projects? Can you foster, nurture, and expand strong relationships with new and existing clients? Are you passionate about sales and design? If you answered yes, then this might be a great opportunity for you.
We are looking for a young talent that can be organize and build our Business Development area, either new sales and account management. This person will build the business Development strategy for inbound and outbound sales and manage the relationship with our current customers.
We expect that you'll be our to be the sales guru. Your major responsibilities are:
- New client acquisition
- Run the entire process from market segmentation, prospection, lead generation to negotiation and closing.
- Manage current accounts
- Offer an excellent support and build relationship with our current customers
- Understand the customer needs and up-sell other products of our portfolio or new projects.
Business Development Strategy
- Build and execute the Business Development Strategy
- Implement and manage the sales pipeline
- Implement the account management Process
Are you the right fit?
You know the whole stack – are you a "sales guru”?
You’re awesome with:
- Sales and Business
- Customer relationship Building
As you are going to be our ambassador we also expect that:
- You’re well spoken, and prepared to deal with our customers directly;
- You’re able to discuss a wide range of topics and be comfortable with small talk and customer service.
- You’re always thinking about the customer’s needs.
In exchange of your dedication you will join a exceptional learning environment on:
- Design and Art world
- Project management
- High-end and luxury market networking building
Yes, we love creativity.
“Creative Fridays” – we encourage our members to be productive at work, so we offer one day-off every week (Friday) that the members are free to work using their full creativity, it can be from the office, from home or from a café.
We are fun, but we expect very concrete results from your side, we will measure your performance based on:
- # Incoming Revenues coming from new sales
- # Incoming Revenues coming from Up-sales
- % Sales plan achieved
- % Customer satisfaction rate – Create the system and implement (NPS eg.)