Technical support manager, Stockholm
Are you the one? Are you a young and talented electrical engineer with a passion for technology, art and travel? Do you have both, excellent social skills as well as a keen eye for technical details? If so, this is the dream job for you! We are offering one lucky individual a position on our team as our "flying doctor". That means we train you up in our products and fly you around the world to handle our support and installation cases. You will have direct contact with our ultra-elite list of customers and support them with their needs. You will be involved in the full customer process from pre-sales to installation, or after sales support. When "on base" in the office you will work on remote cases and help drive continuous improvement of our product as well as feature implementation.
- First of all, you’ll be a Jedi in our product
- After that, your mission will be: Lead the Installation and support area
- Support the sales team in ensuring we can deliver customisation on our product.
- Guide the customer with after-sales support for installation on maintenance of our product.
- Visit our international customers as "one-person-show" the critical support cases.
- Organize third-party contractors to visit the customer and assist with installation and maintenance.
Are you the right fit?
You know the whole stack – are you a "tech guru”?
You also know about:
- Hardware knowledge: is the most essential since most reasons to travel are
hardware related (ie broken PCB, a short circuit etc)
- Firmware, Software
- Programming Languages are desired
- Creative Feature implementation
- Social skills
As you are going to be our ambassador we also expect that:
- You’re well spoken, and prepared to deal with our customers directly
- You’re able to discuss a wide range of topics and be comfortable with small talk and customer service.
In exchange of your dedication you will join a exceptional learning environment on:
- Design and Art world
- Project management
- High-end and luxury market networking building
We are fun, but In the application process we have to put stuff about all sorts of performance measures. But really, you will only be measured on:
- general awesomeness
- energy and excitement
- % of customers who thinks you are cool. " Quote: David Cox - Head of Engineering